Friday, November 21, 2008

Hoodie - Part 1



This is one of my weekend projects. The Princess saw this fabric in Walmart and loved it (she is dangerous to take shopping!) It is a very soft fleece - and in one of her best colors. To make the hoodie I had to actually buy a new pattern. I almost always get my patterns at the thrift store for 10 to 25 cents each - but this is a simple, useful, and multi-sized pattern, so it was not too painful. (I know the stores have pattern sales, but I needed it then - and it was discounted....and it wasn't any more than some of the vintage patterns I have bought on-line!)

So, sometime in the next 24 hours I will trace out her size, and do a mock up using old sheets to check the fit - and hopefully the real hoodie will be done by Monday night - that is my goal.

Updates to follow..........

No comments: