Thursday, May 21, 2009

Miracle Mist Spray

I love this product. It is one of the three main "medicines" that I use in our home. (The other two are Betadine for cuts, and Watkin's Petro Carbo for some abrasions.) I have been using the Miracle Mist for my roseacea and it is working! My skin is the clearest it has been in years. I keep two bottles out and spray every time I think about it - at least 6-8 times a day - and if I get up in the night, I spray again. If anyone has roseacea, you know how difficult it is to treat - and I just can't bring myself to go on daily antibiotics or steroid creams (the only treatments that are currently prescribed, to my knowledge.) 

We also use Miracle Mist for burns. It brings immediate relief to sunburns. And for those cooking or ironing type burns - we spray it on immediately. Then repeat the spray when it starts to hurt again. Continue to do that each time it begins to hurt (usually about 3-4 times.) Our burns never even blister - they just fade away. 

There are many other applicable uses that we have never had to personally test, thankfully, but for any type of skin issue I would try this first. They are limited to what they can advertise on their website due to government regulations - but this is a great cure for skin issues.

Oh, and it seems the label has been updated - so even though my picture doesn't match the website's - it is the same product. We placed the order for this latest shippment on Monday - it arrived at our home on Wednesday!

No comments: